The Cambridge Section of the College was formed in 1995 with Ordinary Levels of Cambridge University, subsequently followed by Advance Levels. The prestigious qualifications of Cambridge University are recognized by universities worldwide for their high standards and values. The programme of evaluation and review ensures that these forms of studies are always at the forefront of educational programmes which not only lay the foundations for future success of the students but are equally instrumental for their employment prospects.
Children of the age 12 to 18 years are eligible for admissions, after clearing the required formalities
100 % Result in O & A Levels
First prize in software competition held in Bahria College Islamabad
Best across seven O level: First place in Karachi CIE 2010
Top in Commerce CIE 2010
First Prize (Biology Project) in Intercollegiate Federal Board Science Exhibition 2005.
Second Prize (Biology Project) in Intercollegiate Federal Board Science Exhibition 2004.
High Achiever Award in Cambridge University O ‘ Level Computer Exam (June 2007 & 2009)
High Achiever Award of CIE in Pakistan Studies Exam (June 2005)
CHIEF OF NAVAL STAFF Trophy for the best house.
Academics & Sports (All Wings) for 9 consecutive years
CHAIRMAN BOARD OF GOVERNOR Trophy : (Academics All Wings) for 10 consecutive years
Following trophies are awarded to the winners of various academic and extra-curricular activities:
- Chief of the Naval Staff Trophy for Best House : This trophy is awarded to the overall BEST HOUSE of the year on the basis of its achievements in academics and extra curricular activities.
- Chairman Board Of Governor Trophy for Academic : It is awarded to the House with maximum points in academic results during the year.
- Commander Karachi Trophy for Sports Trophy : This trophy is awarded to the House, which gets maximum points in sports during the year.
- Best Student Trophy : This trophy is awarded to the best student of the year on the basis of his / her overall achievements in various fields, viz, education, bearing, conduct and extra curricular activities.
- Prizes and Certification of Merit